We appreciate your confidence in us at FAM. You are entrusting us with your hard earned resources and we are committed to being excellent stewards of all support given to us. We strive to extend your donation dollars as far as possible within this ministry.
You can contribute financially in many different ways:
- In person: Come in to our office at 1030 Calle Negocio in San Clemente. We’re happy to receive your tax exempt donation of cash, check or credit card. We will issue you a receipt at that time.
- On the phone: Call 949-492-8477. We can take your credit card donation by phone.
- FAX: Complete the attached form and FAX to our office. FAX # is 949-492-8081.
- Electronically: Donate via our secure online donation page. Planned giving through monthly credit card or debit card options are available.
- Tribute or Memorial Donation: Honor someone special, a special occasion or the memory of a loved one by making a donation to FAM in their name. We will send a special letter to the individual or group you indicate to notify them of your donation. Use any of the the above methods to make this happen.
- Monthly giving: In order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, individuals need to eat three nutritious meals a day. By making a monthly contribution, you are feeding people all year round. With even a small automatic commitment each month, you can have a huge effect on the fight against hunger. As a monthly giving partner, you join a group of our most dedicated and committed supporters in the fight to create a hunger-free America. Go to our secure online donation page or complete the attached form.
- Cars 4 Causes: If you have an old car that is of no value to you but is just taking up space in your garage, you can donate it to FAM. Just call 800-766-2273 and tell them that you want to donate a car to FAM or click here to start the process online. They will do all the rest!
- Stocks: FAM accepts stocks for donations! Please call us at 949-492-8477 for more information.
- Matching gift programs or United Way through your employer.
- Sponsor a fund raiser for FAM.